This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protects your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. We last modified this Policy on March 21, 2018.
Personal information we collect
- When you register we will ask you to provide personal information.
When you visit the FoodBazaar.com website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Security information – Password and Passcode
Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage the risk, such as your date of birth or other information.
When you are using our service, we collect information about your computer or other devices for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
Use of information we collect
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information (such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) to third parties.
- We may send promotional information, which you can opt out of.