Filming at Food Bazaar: Production Fees
- Fees are charged from the arrival of the first production staff person to the departure of the last production staff. Rates are determined by the nature and scope of each production (i.e., film, video, still photography).
- All Motion Pictures, Commercials/Mini-Series/Television Series: are billed hourly at a minimum of 4 hours.
- Location fees are payable in advance.
The fees for use of Food Bazaar locations for commercial production are usually as follows unless the production is extremely large or special requests are made:
- Motion Picture: $1,500 per hour
- Commercials/Mini-Series/Television Series: $1,200 per hour
- Still Photography: $750 per hour
A fee equal to 50% of the License Agreement will be charged if the cancellation occurs after the contract has been signed or within 48 hours of the scheduled shoot.
Email your request at least two weeks prior to desired filming date with as much information about the project you wish to film at Food Bazaar to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-553-8341.